Friday, June 5

Let the Games Begin!!




Ball Season is under way!! Bailey is playing fast picth and Payton is in her first year at coach pitch, with her daddy coaching--I hope they don't kill each other on the field. When they both signed up, I told myself that I hoped they didn't have alot of games on the same night---we'll my wish came true only two games on the same night; and they follow each other at Mooreville, but we are on the ball field every night of the week, except Wednesday and we have church that night. But how fun it has been--Bailey is enjoying her first year without her daddy as her coach, even though we held her back in her age division and all her friends went up. And Payton and David have only had one incident at a practice when David called me and asked me to come and get Payton to bring her home. Summer wouldn't be the same if we didn't begin it on the ballfields.

No comments: