Tuesday, August 25

Back to School







Where did the summer go???? Bailey and Payton started back to school the first of August, I think they both were kinda ready, but they just wouldn't admit it. Payton is is first grade, we are so excited that she got Jennie Beth Creely (she was Lee County teacher of the year last year). She is already reading faster than they can send books home. Let's just hope she continues to be that excited about reading. We have signed her up for the swim team this year and is ready for soccer to begin. Bailey started the middle school this year---OH MY GOODNESS!!! She has grown up toooooo fast. She was kinda nervous about starting and I wanted to walk her in and I don't think she was really wanting me to. So when we got to her room, she was ready for me to leave. She is really enjoying this year, and has classes with alot of her friends. She is already back in gymnastics, having cheer practice and will start tennis in a couple of weeks. It looks like we are in for a very busy school year: But we wouldn't have it any other way!!!

2 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

This just made my heart happy. I miss y'all, and I hope the girls have a wonderful year at school. I want to get together and visit and catch up soon!

Love y'all.

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

I had no idea that JB was teacher of the year!! The girls have grown up so much since I have been "gone"... they looked so precious on their first official day of school!