Tuesday, November 3

Happy Halloween





What a busy Halloween season--we went to several fall festivals and of course had to carve pumpkins. Bailey thought she was to big to trunk or treat, so she and Macy just decided to dress up and give out candy this year at church. But-- of course when Payton got home with all her candy--Bailey wanted some of hers--we had to discuss the sharing issue!! Halloween is just the beginning of the busy holiday season that we are fixing to be in--the girls are already gettting in the spirit of the holidays. This year we just carved pumpkins in the living room floor since our house is still turned upside down from the toliet running all day--hopefully the new flooring will be put in SOON!! I am not liking the topsy turvy that my house is in--yes I know I will be getting new floors but it is total CHAOS!!!!

3 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

So cute!! :)
Did you paint that BOO sign?!! I looove it!! I know how creative you are!
Hope your have a great week!

Send my love to the girls!
love you!

ashmhendrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashmhendrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.