Friday, September 12

DISNEY BOUND!!!!!


We are on Disney countdown this weekend at The Gillentine House!!! Bailey and Payton are so excited. And I guess you could say that David and I are pretty excited also. We will leave early, early Monday morning to catch our plane in Memphis and should be in Orlando and at Epcot by 1:00pm. Pray that we have a safe flight, (it will be Payton and Mamaw Di's first time in an airplane) and the weather holds off any hurricanes that might come our way. We will enjoy a full 8 days in the Happiest Place on earth. I will add pictures for everyone to enjoy and soon as we return. I hope each of you have a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip! Take lots of pictures of the girls for us to see. ~ Sam and Nicole

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Hey Kerrie! Molly told me that you were a blogger so I had to find you! Hope ya'll are having fun in Disney! I can't wait to take Bes!