Thursday, September 25

Making Memories

Home Sweet Home!!! The week at Disney as my girls put it was "AWESOME!!!!!" It was a trip of a lifetime. The weather, friends, food and memories will be cherished for a lifetime. We still are in recovery mode around here and haven't caught up on lack of rest, but it was worth it. Yes, at the end of the day there was a few tears shed from Bailey and Payton, and mom and dad's nerves were a little short, but we all crashed for the night and started again the next day. I am sharing a few of the 2000 pictures that were taken and I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Kerrie,

The pictures are great. I didn't know Di was going with you. I know she had a blast. I loved your honesty in talking about the family melt downs during the trip. We all have them. Tell David he smiling a little too much with Jasmine :) Hope to see you soon.

Vicki

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

The pics are priceless... my favs are Pirate Peyton, the "Goofy" girls and David's face alongside Jasmine! Maybe we can get all of Richmond to go next year and get an awesome group rate!! :)