Saturday, March 28

Bailey is 11!!!!


They say time goes by so fast, and each year that I celebrate a birthday of Bailey or Payton I believe that saying more and more. Where has the past 11 years gone? As I look through scrapbooks I can't believe that my first child is already 11. She has grown into so much for David and I. All the smiles, laughs and sometimes tears have brought so much happiness into our lives. Bailey is so much in a child that I can't begin to express how thankful I am that God blessed us with raising her. I can only pray that she continues to surpass all our expectations and all our prayers are answered in having her dreams and wishes granted. I only wish time would slow down just a little so I want watch the next 11 years go by in flash. Happy Birthday Bailey!! We love you!!

No comments: