Monday, October 20

Ready for Halloween






We went with our church to the Circle Y Pumpkin Patch Saturday morning. The girls had so much fun. They did everything from playing putt-putt golf, feeding the catfish, went to the petting zoo and picked out a pumpkin. The weather was PERFECT and the night got topped off with Bailey going to a friend's Halloween Costume Party. She won the costume contest. I was glad since she really didn't want to go as a scarecrow--"Mom I look so silly." those were her words before she left and then she was so excited when I picked her up. "Mom I won the costume contest, thanks for letting me go as a scarecrow!!!!" Boy how that attitude changed.

2 comments:

ashmhendrix said...

Such a cuuute costume! :)

dmaharrey said...

What a cute costume! I had a great time at the pumpkin patch! Thanks for making it happen!