Sunday, October 26

Gatlinbug Gang


What a great weekend!! For the past 4 years we have enjoyed great friendship and fun times in Gatlinburg. We couples enjoy just relaxing, shopping, eating and spending time with friends and our spouses. Every year around this time of year we find sitters for our children and head out to the beautiful scenery of Gatlinburg. This year was perfect. The leaves were at their peak and we couldn't have asked for a better cabin. We enjoyed a home entertainment room, pool table, air hockey and some great grillin from the guys. The guys enjoyed some Saturday football games and the girls went and cried at the movie "Night in Rodanthe." We took some photos in Cades Cove--Brad/Melissa, Chris/Lorrie,Keith/Molly, David and I/ Rodney/Amy. Can't wait til same time next year.

1 comment:

Blessing Counter said...

Oh, I'm so glad you found my blog. I had taken time to read your's last night as well...I love seeing your family and getting to know them a little (just didn't want to "comment" until I was sure you remembered me! hee hee). Can I link to you from mine?! Blessings! Carol