Saturday, November 1

Pumpkins and Treats!!!







What a fun night of Halloween! The girls wore their costumes to school for the AR parade. Luckily both of their costumes were people in books. Bailey was the scarecrow from 'The Wizard of Oz' and Payton was the Pirate from 'How I Became a Pirate'. We started the afternoon out by finally carving our pumpkins. For weeks the girls have been begging to carve their pumpkins. We have just been so busy that we waited until the last minutes. But the girls were glad that we finally got to carve their pumpkins. We started the night off by going to the church for 'Trunk or Treat'. It was so much fun and the girls got so much candy, hopefully I can get rid of some of it, before we are all on a sugar high around here. We ended the night with a hayride to Ms. Maxine's park for a hot dog roast and just some great time with friends. The girls finally crashed around 10:30 and David and I enjoyed watching a movie to put and end to Halloween 2008.

3 comments:

Blessing Counter said...

So cute! The pictures are all adorable...my kids and I especially like the creative pumpkins! Too cute!

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

My how the "Gillentine" family has grown! And another on the way... ya'll are giving the Shumpert's a run for our money! :) I hate that I missed all the RBC fun... there's no place like home, there's no place like home... The girls looked adorable!!

ashmhendrix said...

Your page is cuter everytime I look at it! :) Looove the girls costumes! Too adorable! Glad y'all had a good Halloween!