Thursday, November 6

Hayride Fun


We went on a hayride with some friends and family on Saturday night. We all had a great time. It wasn't real cold (by looking at the photo of David you would think it was snowing) and the girls roasted hot dogs and marshmellows. This has been a busy fall season, but we have made some great memories with the girls. The holiday season is all about being with friends and family. I know that we are so blessed to have both that we can enjoy being around. As I sit and type this; I am listening to Natalie Grant "Live 4 Today", such words of truth---count every single blessing, follow it in your way, live like there is no tomorrow, my future is in tact, my crazy life has got me spinning round and round---but holding His hand all the way. In this busy life that we lead those are words to remember.

No comments: