Monday, November 10

A Flip-Flopping Birthday Party!!!!







Payton had her 6th birthday party a week early this year. It was at Flip-Flop Gymnastic's: and we all had a flip-flopping GOOD time!! Payton woke up Saturday morning so excited and we stayed in that gear all day. She got some nice gifts and I think I need to borrow some money from her. She kept asking all day what mom and dad were giving her, we have to save something for her actually birthday, the 14th, so it will be a surprise until then. I think we will be in party mode all week at our house. We ended Saturday night at the movies with Aunt Lorlee, Mason and Wesley, seeing Madagascar 2.

1 comment:

Blessing Counter said...

It was my youngest's birthday this weekend also! I think we were enjoying parallel weekends -- parties, Madagascar, etc!! Happy Birthday over there!! :)